Select customers and employees of sponsoring organizations can receive up to a $10,000 rebate
There's no better time to drive a Nissan Leaf!
As part of the effort to accelerate clean transportation alternatives, Nissan is offering eligible employees and
customers a special rebate on the purchase of a new 2017 Nissan LEAF electric vehicle.
Simply show proof of employment or business with any of the organizations below and reference this webpage to
receive up to $10,000 rebate off MSRP on a new 2017 Nissan LEAF! This limited time offer expires 9/30/2017
or while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other Nissan special lease, APR or rebate.
- Verizon Employees
- State of New Jersey Employees
- PSE&G Employees & Customers
- MOM Organic Market Employees
- Exelon Customers
- Atlantic City Electric Employees and Customers
- State of New Jersey ( includes Rutgers University ) - Employees, Faculty and Staff
- 100% Electric, Nissan LEAF
- Up to 107-mile range; 30 kWh battery
- No gasoline, no oil changes
- Federal EV Tax Credit, up to $7,500
- 8 yr. / 100k (whichever comes first) limited battery warranty
To learn more about Nissan LEAF, visit NissanUSA.com/leaf
Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule A Test Drive Today